Friday 20 May 2016

France May/June 2016 Day 1

A day packing today and then off to Hull to catch the Ferry.  We arrived in plenty of time and once on board we were soon installed in our cabin and enjoying the products of the bar.  After an early meal and a wander around the deck to Savour the views as we sailed out of the Humber we had a nightcap in the bar and then planned for an early night.  That was the plan.  I was soon in bed and nearly asleep when Heather discovered that the toilet wouldn’t flush so off she went to report it.  Before Heather returned the requisite man appeared to sort it but was unable to so we were upgraded to an outside cabin.  Heather was amused to see me wandering round the boat in my boxers trailing belongings behind me while we moved.  Undeterred I was soon reinstalled in bed (two bottom bunks this time – good upgrade!) and a comfortable night ensued.
To view Large, please click on an image





No comments:

Post a Comment