Friday 10 March 2023

An Walk Around the Patch

Walking the short distance along Scartho Road to the cemetery, all I could hear was the consount noise of traffic.  Within seconds, though, of turning into the cemetery all that hustle and bustle went and I was left with my own thoughts and the sound of the birds.  The snowdrops and aconites are fading and disappearing now to be replace by the soft yellows and green of primroses and in the hedge blackthorn blossom is rapidly opening.  The green woodpecker delighted me yet again, yaffling as it flew through the cemetery.  I wait for the day when I can catch it on camera.  You don't have to go far to see wonderful wildlife and it is always a joy to walk around my local patch.

Blackthorn
Blackthorn
Carrion Crow
Primrose

No comments:

Post a Comment