Thursday 14 March 2024

A Session at the Feeding Station.

 Unusually it was pleasant and mild as I walked through the wood to the feeding station. I was soon set up and settled in the hide and enjoying my go to lunch of Heinz tomato soup and my Christmas Cake. I had even treated myself to a packet of salt and vinegar crisps on the way - such decadence. It was a very pleasant session with all of the usual suspects turning up apart from the woodpecker pair. I was suprised but pleased when a wren arrived and even more suprised when it posed for a photo before whizzing busily off again. Before leaving I collected another bag of wild garlic for soup, quiche and badger breath pesto.

The Wood
Blue Tit
Blue Tit
Chaffinch
Chaffinch
Coal Tit
Coal Tit
Great Tit
Great Tit
Grey Squirrel
Nuthatch
Nuthatch
Nuthatch
Nuthatch
Pheasant
Pheasant
Pheasant
Wren

No comments:

Post a Comment