Wednesday 4 September 2013

Up early this morning for some more sunrise shots but this time out on the edge of the Wolds.  I was hoping for some good views from high above North Thoresby looking out over the coastal marsh with perhaps some low lying mist.  I was out on location by 5.30 and was pleased with the sunrise but unlucky with the mist.  As always it was beautiful to be up and about so early.  It really is the best time of the day.  I also wanted some early morning shots at Moggs Hollow, near Swallow, also in the Lincolnshire Wolds so followed the sunrise images with some early light there.  Moggs Hollow is a spot that I have photographed  in all four seasons last year for the final portfolio of my degree module.  This year the field has grown wheat which has now been harvested and I wanted shots of the stubble.
Above North Thoresby
Add caption










 Moggs Hollow


No comments:

Post a Comment