Monday 25 January 2021

A Frozen Walk Around the Cemetery and Horsefield.

 While it was still frozen I decided on a walk around the cemetery and back via the Horsefield.  At the bottom end of the cemetery I had excellent views again of goldfinches feeding on the alder cones.  I must start bringing the long lens with me to try and capture them.

After crossing Peaks Parkway and walking past the YMCA I was pleased to see that the flooded track was now frozen and passable without wellies.  Walking around the Horsefield I was pleased with an excellent view of a jay flying out of the woodland burial ground where I had seen it before.

I was pleased to complete the walk without getting mud splattered and slithering about ankle deep.  I'm ready for summer now!!!

To view large, please click on a thumbnail.






No comments:

Post a Comment