Friday 11 August 2023

Llanfendigaid, Day 4

Today started with my first Llanfendigaid run - well, jog/walk - accompanied by my coach on her bike. Despite the hillier nature of the route than I am used to, I was pleased that my time was comparable to the flat run from home. However, I finished with a sore achilles!! My first 'come back' running injury. Possibly the hill, but aided and abetted by totally clapped out shoes. Perhaps some heel wedges are in order. Run and lunchtime bacon butties dispatched it was time to head off to Aberdovey, crabbing and swimming. I braved swimming from the pier, not once but twice. I have to admit, though that it was from under the pier by the Time and Tide Bell not leaping off from the top of the pier like the youngsters were doing - not sure my back would have coped. Swimming done it was time for a portion of chips and then wandering round the shops with Heather before returning to the house.




No comments:

Post a Comment