Friday 9 December 2022

Reliving Childhood Memories in the Abbey

 We awoke to a beautiful morning today, Sadly though it was time to pack and head home.  Wild loading the car, though I snatched a few moments to photograph the full moon.  Although full daylight, the Cold Moon could be seen clearly in the sky to the north east.

Cars loaded and breakfast over it was time to bid farewell to Peter and Linda after a fabulous few days.  Having a shorter journey and, as usual, unable to drag ourselves away we decided on a quick visit to the abbey where I amused myself recreating some old family memories.

Eventually it was time for us too to head home, but not before a coffee in the Abbey Tea Rooms.

To view large, please click on an image.







I958, me on the right with Dad and Peter.

The 1958 me.






No comments:

Post a Comment