Thursday 26 January 2023

Topping up the Feeders

 It was an overcast morning with drizzle in the air as I drove out to Scallows this morning to top up the feeders.  It had been a week since I was here last so I was surprised to find that there were still some fat blocks left and plenty of activity.  

Feeders topped up I moved onto to a short session of macro practising some focus stacking yellow brain fungus and coral spot fungus.

Snowdrops are beginning to emerge and flower but not as quickly as I had expected; presumably the recent freezing conditions had slowed them up.  Aconites were just beginning to show though and I look forward to photographing both next week.

To view large, please click on an image.  All photos are 20 image stacks.

Coral spot fungus
Yellow brain fungus
Yellow brain fungus

No comments:

Post a Comment