Saturday 16 April 2022

A First Visit of the Year to Bonby Carrs

 I arrived at Bonby reasonably early at 10.00 am and opened the car window ready for photography.  It was a warm and sunny 17C with a gentle SE breeze.  When at Bonby I use the car as a hid, photographing through the open window.  I was hoping for some early migrants but I was unlucky on that score, but I find it one of the most peaceful places I visit.  Apart from occasional dog walkers it is not a very popular spot and I often have to myself.  Today the only sound was that of the birds, even the wind was too gentle to make a noise.

To view large, please click on an image.

Marsh Harrier
Marsh Harrier
Marsh Harrier
Marsh Harrier
Linnet
Meadow Pipit
Meadow Pipit
Reed Bunting
Skylark
Yellowhammer

No comments:

Post a Comment